This intensive course is intended for those new to the topics of product development and those needing a refresher on the topics as well as those seeking confirmation of acceptability of existing practices.
It will be of particular value to those in: • Research& Development • Production • Quality Assurance and Control
Solid Dosage forms
Sterile Dosage forms
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Determine the regulatory issues to be considered for process development of dosage forms such as tablets, capsules, and parenteral products, scale-up of the process to manufacturing scale and transfer of technology from R&D to production.
• Assess the associated regulatory issues, equipment selection, cost considerations, and critical need for coordination between R&D, Process Development, Production and Quality Assurance groups in the successful process development of drug dosage forms.
• Define the product development process and the many technologies which must operate together to obtain a successful product
• Explain the basic design of solid, and parenteral products
• Gain insight into product performance as a function of product composition
Number of Sessions : 5 Sessions
Branch Manager of Nawah Scientific and the formulation Lab
15+years working in pharmaceutical R&D field, working at different pharmaceutical drug manufacturers
Number of Sessions
Session Time (/h)
Price in Egyptian Pounds
Write a quote here from one of your customers. Quotes are a great way to build confidence in your products or services.