Vertical laminar flow cabinets which represent far more
economical and valid alternatives to clean-rooms, as they are capable
of providing uncontaminated, particle-free and sterile conditions for
materials in the work-space.
2. The ambient air is drawn in through the pre-filter fitted in the upper
side of the cabinet and it than passes after filtration through the
HEPA filter into the Work-area in Vertical laminar air flow
conditions and then exhausted outside from the frontal aperture .
3. The HEPA-filtered air creates an overpressure with regard to the
exterior air, ensuring that contaminating particles cannot penetrate
the working area.
4. It provides an ISO Class 5 (Class 100 U.S. Federal Standards 209 E)
“The LAF unit complies with the ISO 14644-1 and 14644-2.” .
5. The internal cabinet made of stainless steel AISI 304 and outer
casing is made of sheet steel spraying adopts electrostatic spray
6. The equipment is fitted with two stages of filtration:
a. G-4 synthetic fiber pre-filters
b. H-14 high-efficiency absolute HEPA 99,995%.
7. Controller :
a. Speed controls up to 0.45 m/s .
b. LED lamb on / off.
c. UV lamb timer .
8. LED lamb ≥ 500 lux.
9. Size : 120*60*60 W*d*h Cm.
10. 220 volt Electrical socket .
1-Two sources of electricity in the interior.
2-External : coated with electrostatic.
3-HEPA filter for life time.
4-LCD screen for controlling.
5-Ultraviolet lamp (UV) for sterilization.
6-Interior illumination (fluorescent lamp).
7-Applied with pre-filter and one HEPA filter.
8-Equipped with air fan with controlling the air speed.
9-Interior space made of high-quality 304 stainless steel.
10-Manual open - close door .
Specifications for Vertical Laminar air flow (LAF) cabinet